Friday, December 2, 2011

Projects Update

18mm 1799 Italian Project:
Two additional French line battalions were added. Both battalions are composed of AB figures. Of course, the eagle would not have been present but you use what you have.






28mm Napoleonic Project:
I recently ordered eight Brigade Games' early chasseurs a cheval as a sample of Lon's horse. I have several battalions of French and British line and like them very much despite their rather high-end price. The French chasseurs have much character and are equally as a nice as the infantry. These eight horsemen are painted as the 5th Chasseurs a Cheval.




30mm ECW Project:
Photos of the ECW collection have been posted under the Projects section. The Project_ECW page contains a photo of each unit in the collection. On the painting table is the last unit of Renegade Scots. If I could acquire two more Scottish pikemen, I would have enough figures to muster one more Scottish foote regiment.

2 comments:

  1. These French revolutionary troops are looking superb. (I'm checking your old posts, as I have no interest for late 19th century/20th century).

    ReplyDelete